A tropical taste sensation! Lemon, coconut and macadamia nuts, sweetened with honey and with a lovely warmth from the ginger – this slice is as delicious as it is speedy!
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1.5 cups Changing Habits Shredded Coconut
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 0.25 cup lemon juice
- 2 tsp fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp honey
- rind of 1 whole lemon (after you have measured out the juice)
- 1 tbsp ghee or Changing Habits Coconut Oil
- Place all ingredients into a blender, and blend until evenly combined.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper, scoop out the mix and flatten with the back of a spoon or spatula.
- Place in your freezer, and allow it to set for roughly 3 hours or until you are ready to enjoy it.
- Slice, and enjoy!
What’s your favourite gluten-free slice recipe? Let us know in the comments below!