These delicious, moist muffins are a great afternoon treat. So easy, the kids can help with them too! Perfect served with a cup of tea or Choc Chai Latte.
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1 tbsp Changing Habits Cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup Changing Habits Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Changing Habits Rapadura Sugar
- Pinch of Changing Habits Seaweed Salt
- 1 cup chopped Changing Habits Dates
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup chopped Changing Habits Cacao Melts
- 1/4 cup flaked almond (to sprinkle on top)
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease and line 2 muffins trays.
- Add all of the muffin ingredients (except the chopped dates, cacao melts and flaked almonds) to a food processor and blend until combined and even.
- Mix the chopped dates and cacao melts through the muffin mix.
- Scoop mixture into muffins trays (it makes 8) evenly. Sprinkle the almond flakes on top.
- Place in the oven and cook for 15 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Store in an air-tight container.